Seller's Comments and Description:
Job Description: Electrical Technician I, Quality Control
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Other duties may be assigned.
1. Visually inspect components (including sheet metal) and assemblies.
2. Shall identify faulty components, components installed incorrectly, and detect other quality defects.
3. Perform Go/No-Go testing on electrical / electronic components and electrical assemblies.
4. Perform basic electrical/functional troubleshooting for assemblies that do not pass the accepted test procedures.
5. Replace defective components.