Seller's Comments and Description:
Assembler I: Job Description first and second shifts
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
1. Be familiar with preparation of parts.
2. Stuffing (Identify & correctly insert parts).
3. Set-up, run, & clean up flow machine.
4. Able to use vapor degreaser for cleaning boards.
5. Basic soldering (Identify & correctly insert parts). Become certified solderer.
6. Able to silk screen various metal work.
7. Shall be able to make labels on the Brother Label Maker and in dark room.
8. Be able to program Eproms & EPLD's.
9. Be able to print labels & serial number sheets on the computer.
10. Be able to interpret IPC 610 specifications & other customer specifications.
11. Able to operate drill press.
12. Be familiar with and able to use hand tools, screwdrivers, plier cutters, etc.
13. Be able to prepare wire - cut, strip, tin.
14. Shall be able to assemble & wire PC boards into units.
15. Shall maintain a neat appearance about self & work area.
16. Shall be accountable for quality, quantity and inspection of work performed.
17. Practice safe work habits.
18. Be familiar with company handbook.
19. Train co-workers and assist when problems arise.
20. Operate semi-automated pick & place, cut & clinch machine.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Basic soldering (Identify & correctly insert parts).
Have a general knowledge of warehouse.
Read and interpret assembly prints.
Able to work with speed and accuracy.
Able to communicate effectively and relate to co-workers.
Able to follow verbal instructions.
Understand basic filing system.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High School