Seller's Comments and Description:
Are you a passionate, caring, reliable individual?! If so, we have a job for you!As a personal care aide , you will receive professional training in areas such as personal care techniques, working with the elderly, disabled, and chronically ill, safety and accident prevention within the home as well as household management.
- Specific Requirements: 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Current vehicle registration and insurance
- Ability to work in home settings
- Ability to communicate efficiently (written and verbal)
- Ability to handle all physical aspects of the job including, but no limited to, bending, stooping, lifting up to 15 pounds, pushing, pulling, reaching and walking or standing for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
As a Personal Care Aide, you will be required to do the following:
- Assist consumers in their homes with personal care such as bathing, grooming and dressing
- Help with light housekeeping such as dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, laundry, meal preparation, emptying trash and food shopping as needed.
- Offer companionship and supervision
- Offer care relief to family caregivers in need of a break
- Employee Perks:
- Paid TB testing
- Competitive wage
- Flexible schedule
- Friendly staff
- Paid Mileage
- Up to 40 hour work week
This is for 2 separate cases for male consumers in the New Bethlehem area. The schedule is Monday through Saturday 2p-6p & Monday through Friday 12p-2p. Assistance with personal care and running errands are a must for this position. Please call 814-297-8313 or stop by our office to fill out an applicatio