Seller's Comments and Description:
This position is for Abraxas 1, located in Marienville, PA Summary The Teacher position is responsible for providing specialized instruction in one or more subjects to clients in order to help them learn the subject matter and/or skills.
- Employ a wide variety of instructional methods, behavioral tools, and materials that are most appropriate for meeting standard operating procedures and educational objectives that are outlined in the school curriculum.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the clients’ maturity.
- Create and maintain accurate client/administrative documents such as daily attendance and grade books; summarize achievements in reports for assigned clients including attendance and behavior.
- Develops daily lesson plans and completes all required educational paperwork
- Participate as an educational team member in coordination with the clients, staff, and school and represents the program in professional meetings, family meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops.
- Supports the Abraxas philosophy and mission