Seller's Comments and Description:
This position is for Abraxas 1, located in Marienville, PA Summary:
The primary function of the treatment supervisor is to manage and direct the administrative, human resources and clinical activities of a specific treatment unit. The treatment supervisor ensures that all Abraxas policies and procedures are followed. He/she serves as the primary role model for employees by leading, directing, guiding and supporting them in such a way that promotes their growth and development. The treatment supervisor is responsible for providing supervision to staff on a regular basis.
- Maintains employee schedules that provide adequate coverage to ensure safety for both clients and employees
- Develops and implements systems to organize and monitor work activities
- Interviews and selects most qualified candidate among internal applicants for posted positions.
- Structures, implements, and facilitates new employee on-the-job orientation
- Writes professional development plans in conjunction with employees to aid in their training and development
- Conducts effective supervisory conferences and performance evaluations with employees, documents the content of such meetings and evaluations, and provides feedback to them
- Determines and implements progressive discipline when needed according to the applicable policy
- Responds to step 1 grievances
- Schedules employee training to ensure that all mandatory training requirements are met
- Provides ongoing effective supervision to unit employees and monitors case management activities
- Schedules team meetings, plans and implements agendas, and implements activities in an effort to promote teamwork and communication within the unit
- Supports the Abraxas philosophy and mission and promotes the Seven Key Principles